Welcome to The PROgram.
What is The PROgram?
The Program was started by Elite Defense to give exclusive deals and offerings to our active Military and Law Enforcements professionals, this means full access to our Patagonia line. The Patagonia line are purpose built garments for our professional end users.
Who is qualified to be in The PROgram?
All members who are still actively serving in the Military (Reservist and Guardsman are eligible), all current law enforcement members, Federal Agents and Industry Professionals (selected on a case by case basis).
How do I apply to The PROgram?
It’s easy, go to www.EliteDefense.com and create your own account. Once your account is set up send an email to ThePROgram@EliteDefense.com to notify us of your submittal. Once the email is received we will review your account to authorize it for purchases. If you sign up using a .Gov or .Mil email account we can approve your account without further authentication. If you choose not to use your .Gov or .Mil email account we will have to verify an ID (via email, fax or in person). We understand that some information will need to be redacted for security reasons.
Are there additional benefits to The PROgram?
Yes, we will be offering a general discount on all products that we are authorized to resell. Depending on the product line, some discounts will vary; but please log in from time to time to check and see the new deals offered by The PROgram.
The PROgram Polices & Restrictions
Before you enroll yourself into The PROgram, we would like you to be aware of these guidelines to make sure the integrity of The PROgram stands.
- The PROgram account you set up is for you; it is not for family or friends. IF they would like to be a part of The PROgram, please have them follow the same procedure you did to sign up.
- If your unit or department would like to buy in quantities, please have them send an email with any pertinent information to PCU@EliteDefense.com.
- These items are being sold to you; your purchases are forbidden to be resold outside of the bounds of The PROgram.
- Failure to comply with any of the above rules will result in termination from The PROgram.
- Annual quantities are limited for all members of The Program.